Nowadays, medical tourism is growing rapidly in India. It seems that it is growing widely due to the availability of best expert doctors, surgeons and practitioner expertise in a particular field.
People all over the world travelling to India to seek medical treatment. With the advancement in equipment, expertise and technique now India has become the largest prioritized destination for medical tourism all over the world.
Hair transplantation is a cosmetic procedure which is growing with adequate cost and best services in India as compared to the foreign countries. Previously, hair transplant was only limited to the creamy layer of the societies but now it is the talk of the town. With the increasing awareness and advancement of the techniques and equipment, our experts are in high demand. As hair loss problems are increasing day by day, people are looking for the best hair transplant treatment. Therefore, no need to worry just goes for Hair transplant in Secunderabad with valuable cost and best services
As the name depicts, Hair transplantation is a surgical hair transfer technique for the treatment of the male and female baldness. In this treatment, hairs from the fertile area of the head are implanted to the bald or balding part of the head. The back or side of the head is considered to be the most fertile areas. Thus, the hairs are extracted from these areas for transplantation procedure. Local anesthesia is given to the patient prior to the surgery. There are two most important techniques of hair transplantation; these are named as follicular unit transplantation (FUT) or follicular unit extraction (FUE).
FUE: – In FUE, hair follicles are extracted from the donor area (typically the back of the neck) using a specialized extraction instrument which is less than 1mm in diameter. Hair follicles are then transferred and implanted using a powerful stereo microscope in groups of 1 to 4 hairs, just as they grow in nature to the recipient area on your scalp.
FUT: – Each follicular unit is individually taken from the scalp with no strip of tissue being removed. The follicles are removed in a random fashion and the result is less density in the donor area that many say is not even noticeable. However, the FUT method is simple and cost-effective as it involves less number of incisions on the scalp. The rate of success of FUE is greater than FUT.
The Right candidate for hair transplantation
A candidate who undergoes hair transplant surgery should meet the following criteria. This may include:-
- Those who try medication but fails to achieve a good result.
- Right expectations about the results of the process.
- Sufficient hair loss that affects your experience.
- Enough donor hair supply to meet the present and future requirements.
Things to remember
1) For many days prior to surgery, the patience refrains from using any medicines which may result in intra-operative bleeding and resultant poor “take” of the grafts.
2) Smoking and Alcohol can contribute to poor graft survival. Postoperative antibiotics are commonly prescribed to prevent wound or graft infections.
3) Hair Transplantation involves about seven to eight hours. In the end, a protective bandage is done which is removed after two days.
4) The recovery time is immediate and the pain negligible.
5) During the first six weeks, shafts of all the transplanted hairs will fall out leaving their bulbs behind. Within 2-3 months new hair will begin to grow from the moved follicles.
6) A patient’s hair grows normally and continues to thicken through the next six to nine months.
7) A patient is suggested to wash his head after six days and is also advised to wear a soft cap to avoid direct exposure to sunlight till the hair growth starts.
Hair Transplantation Cost in Secunderabad
Secunderabad is a beautiful city in southwest India’s coastal Kerala state. Hair Transplantation Cost in Secunderabad is quite reasonable. The average cost for a basic hair transplantation surgery in Secunderabad is around RS 30,000 ($450). However, this cost of hair transplantation is 75% less compared to the USA and European Countries. The average cost of FUT in a good centre in Secunderabad, India is between 25-40 rupees (.37-.59 USD) per graft of hair whereas the advanced stitch less procedure known as FUE can cost between 30-80 rupees (.44-1.17 USD) per hair graft. The overall cost will include the basic cost of hair transplantation surgery, blood tests, the surgeon’s fees, hair growth therapy sessions, and more.
For More Information
Call Us On: